If necessary, we take care of all rework and finishing!
The advantage for you is that you receive everything from one source and tested NORM DREH quality!
We act as a quasi-manufacturer and full-service supplier by taking over the entire manufacturing process and quality control in your favor.
- subsequent machining such as drilling, milling, hardening, grinding, slitting and much more.
- various surface treatments
- Pretreatments, primer, topcoats
- various special works, such as assemble, pack or sort as desired
- qualitative control measures
Selection of mechanical processing
- Shortening to special lengths
- Re-cut thread (also fine and left-hand thread)
- Turn pins and groove (DIN 561)
- Turn tip and groove (DIN 564)
- Milling slots
- Turn shaft behind (DIN 7964)
- Turn ring cutter
- Drilling (pinhole, transverse and longitudinal bores)
- Head holes